A kick of heat, rounded out with sweetness and a touch of citrus, makes this the perfect way to greet the day.
Yield 2 servings
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ¼ cup Sriracha Hummus
- 2 slices crusty French bread, toasted
- ½ avocado, pitted, halved, and skin removed
- 1 boiled egg, halved
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped cilantro
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Divide hummus between the toasted bread slices, and top each with half an avocado and egg.
- Garnish with cilantro and pepper flakes.
- Whisk together honey and lime juice, and drizzle over toasts.