All of the best seasonal products on one fresh and tasty vegetarian pasta. Gluten-free linguine, creamy burrata, charred corn and the best pesto this side of springtime.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
For the Pesto:
- 1 bunch fresh dandelion greens (about 4 cups)
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons Nature Nate’s Raw & Unfiltered Honey
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste, optional
For the Pasta:
- 4 ears corn
- 16 oz gluten-free linguine, cooked to al dente
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 rounds of burrata cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
For the pesto:
Puree all ingredients in a food processor or blender until well combined
For the pasta:
Grill corn until charred, allow to cool slightly, then cut kernels from the ear of the corn.
Toss pasta with pesto.
Top with tomatoes, corn and a slice of burrata.
Salt and pepper to taste.